The Online Contest “India As I See” starts on 22nd June, 2020. Join Now!
The Last Date of online submission of all the entries is 31st August 2020 (23:59 Hours). Don’t Miss!
The Voting of Your Submission Closes on 31st August, 2020 at (23:59 Hours)
Panel of judges for this online contest will scrutinize all the entries.
The announcement date of winners in all the mentioned categories is 1st September, 2020.
All the student participants from all the categories will receive digital certificates.
All the participating schools will receive a certificate.
12 winners will be selected on the basis of likes from all 4 categories. (Paint India, Power of Pen and Sacred Freedom)
12 winners will be selected on the basis of content from 4 categories. (Paint India, Power of Pen and Sacred Freedom)
12 Special Mention will be selected from 4 categories. (Paint India, Power of Pen and Sacred Freedom)
1st prize Rs. 2000/- (Will be selected on the basis of number of likes) from all the 4 categories. (Winners will be selected on the basis of maximum number of LIKES).
2nd prize Rs. 1000/- (Will be selected on the basis of number of likes) from all the 4 categories. (Winners will be selected on the basis of 2nd maximum number of LIKES).
3rd prize Rs. 500/- (Will be selected on the basis of number of likes) from all 4 categories. (Winners will be selected on the basis of 3rd maximum number of LIKES).
Terms & Conditions
Rules and Regulations for Independence Day Contest.
1. "INDIA AS I SEE" an online contest on the occasion of 74th Independence Day of India will start from 22nd June 2020(00:00 Hours) - 31st August 2020(23:59 Hours)last date of submission.
2. Students under 18 from all over India can participate in this online contest.
3. Categories of participation are Pre Primary (Classes Nursery, LKG and UKG), Primary (Classes 1st to 5th), Upper Primary (Classes 6th to 8th) and Secondary (Classes 9th to 12th).
4. Pre-Primary and Primary can participate in Drawing Competition "Paint India: Just paint your imagination this Independence Day!"
5. Upper Primary can participate in Poetry "Power of Pen: Poetic words on Freedom"
6. Secondary can participate in Article writing "Sacred Freedom: Show the power of words on Freedom"
7. The panel of judges for the online contest will scrutinize all the entries.
8. The announcement of all 36 winners in all the mentioned categories will be made on 1st September, 2020.
9. Winners will be announced on the basis of votes.
10. After uploading the file, participant will get a URL on the mobile no. and Email id. Please share that URL link with everyone your known to increase your votes.
11. All the student participants from all the categories will receive digital certificates.
12. All the participating schools will receive a framed certificate.
13. 3 winners from class categories will be awarded by a certificate and a trophy.
14. Video interviews of the winners and their school heads will be published on FairGaze media network.
15. Top 10 schools with highest number of winners will be awarded by a trophy and will receive a 3 months Free subscription of FairGaze Newsletter service with Students Journalism Training.
16. The activities of the winners will be published on FairG aze media network.
17. The participants of Drawing Competition have to make their paintings on A4 size sheet. The students participating online have to click a photograph of the painting and upload it.
18. The participants of Poetry should write their own poem of max 150 words and then upload their DOC or PDF file.
19. The participants of Article writing have to write an article of max 300 words and then upload their DOC or PDF file
For any further query, Contact us: +91-9717023501 ,+91-7303750216 or E-mail us:email@example.com
A popular saying goes, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”. FairGaze has a deep understanding that each child is unique, and requires a dedicated environment to flourish. Our mission is to nurture their inborn talents in an exclusively dedicated surrounding that encourages and supports them to aspire, seek, realize, discover and build their hidden potential. We aim to contribute to the growth of our country’s younger generation who would bloom to be knowledgeable citizens of tomorrow.